I went skiing at Alta with my friend Nathaniel yesterday. It was possibly one of the best ski days of my life. It was snowing all day and there was constant powder.
Highlights of the day:
- “It’s like Jesus woke up today and said, ‘Hey. Here’s some powdery goodness to ski on”
- Tripping over my pole while waddling up a hill, face planting, and having the guy behind us blame Nathaniel
- Every run being an amazing one
- Teaching Nathaniel about car lunches and hand warmers
- Hearing my friend shout for joy while skiing, just like my mom
- The weird conveyor belt to get on the lift
- Every worker I saw was sporting an awesome mustache
- No taking it easy!